3D Printing...it's all the rage, but not all printers, or the service offered, are the same.
We offer 3D Printing using the SLA process, whereby a laser progressively cures a bath of resin. The result is a product of high definition, smooth surface finish and robust structure. Being a small, agile business allows us to be efficient and competitive within this dynamic market.
We offer a broad range of engineering grade materials, including:
- Flexible, silicone-like – suitable for soft, tactile items such as the buttons on a TV remote control, alternatively, sealing solutions.
- High temperature resistant (238° C).
- Low temperature resistant – suitable for the investment casting process because the resin melts away with applied heat.
- Stiff, high Yield Strength.
- High stiffness, high Tensile Strength.
- Medical grades – suitable for a broad range of items including those that will be in contact with the skin, tools, jigs and fixtures and drug delivery devices.
- Dentistry grades – suitable for such applications as permanent crowns or veneers, occlusal guards and surgical tools and guides.
- Tough and durable – suitable for items such as clips, which are required to bend and return to shape or parts that need to resist impact.